Saturday, October 23, 2010

the good in everything.


CAUTION: What you are about to read is extremely goofy. I am extremely goofy.

So, here I am in my apartment, in lovely Bridgeport.
I’m painting my nails (red), listening to Mumford and Sons (yes, on repeat, for the 100th time today), and drinking my mint tea. Well, if you know me. Well, you know that I’m not just doing those three things. And, yes, I smudged my freshly painted nails. I then started to stare, I am usually the one to try and find the good in every “mistake”. I actually find mistakes beautiful and my mind begins to think of something “new” that it could be. I do this with cutting hair. I do this with doodling. I do this with designing. Okay, so, I do this with everything. And then, there it was a sea horse! The smudged formed what I believe is a sea horse. I am happy with this beautiful mistake.

Ps. I love sea horses.

3 comments:

michellemarie said...

PS you love coming over to hang or with me :P

PIG said...

sea horses for life! did you leave it be? i wanna see it! loves yous!

Holly said...

love this!!! :) you're so cute!