Wednesday, May 18, 2011

finding substance


Thoughts jumbled up:

I want to be interesting (to myself and others) and I want to have substance. Lately, I have been putting myself down again (in my mind). I really wish I would stop doing that. It's really tampering with my spirit. I am only human (I have to keep saying in my head). ONE DAY AT A TIME. Things will really, really be okay, in the end. Where is this end? Why do I want to get there so bad. It's all silly to me. This life.. this journey, so silly. But, I do want, I want a lot. I want to be full. Full of life. Full of information. Full of love. Full of hope. Full of dreams. Full of experiences. Full of the need to give. Full of everything else in between.




photo- not mine! if you want credit, please let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to be full too... full of life, and love, and joy. your thoughts are pretty.