Tuesday, February 15, 2011

a little bit more...

This is what you know about Lavender and Honey..

It will consist of drawings, paintings, fashion, interior design, some writing, photography, videos, and my daily life rambles. Basically everything I am, everything I love and everything I hope to become. I want to inspire others and be inspired too.

I just realized! I never posted any drawings, paintings, or videos! (I'll fix that soon!)

A little more..

Hello! I'm Angella! The gal behind Lavender and Honey. I'm happy you stopped by! Can you tell I'm excited to meet you? Well, I hope you can. I am living in the Midwest, on the lovely South Side in Chicago, Illinois. I am a smile-scatterer, a huge fan of cuddling, adores vintage, the thought of traveling, red lips, flowers (billy buttons), and making people laugh (smile-scatterer, I tell yah..).

I created this blog in 2008 in hopes of inspiring someone (you!) and meeting more people like me. Fast forward to 2011 and here we are! This year I hope to open my own little Etsy store. AND finish this list before I turn 23 in December. OH MAN. : )!

So, this blog is a little bit of me (okay, a lot a bit), a little bit of hoping, a little bit of dreaming, a little store? (maybe), a little bit.. of everything..

I like a little bit..

see. seeeee.

1 comment:

beccawaterloo said...

you enjoy the thought of traveling? you should actually travel to somewhere! I'll go with youuu - Becca