Friday, October 15, 2010

thrown together.



At home in Lansing. I cant stay away from the computer for too long so I hopped on the “home” computer. I was never really allowed on this computer, so, I am very surprised that I have so many photos saved. It’s been over five months since I’ve been on this computer. And I find it interesting, the things/people/places that inspired me back then, are yes.. Still very inspiring. But, I still can see a difference from today. Its interesting to see how much I’ve grown (or how much I think I have, anyway).

I’ll leave you with this., A “spit up” like post of images, thrown together with a click of a button! UPLOAD!






















p.s.
I just noticed a WHOLE week as FLOWN by! Whoa, very scary thought.


p.s. again...
where are you?



No comments: