Tuesday, August 24, 2010

envision and we shall go!

“You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.”
--Rosalynn Smith Carter

I would like to say I thought it would be a little easier doing this project but yet again I have stumbled upon a bump in the road. I decided sometimes things happen and I am not going to put myself down for random things happening. I have hightlighted a few entrys I didnt update on and we shall stumble upon them next year.


I have a good one today! Everyone always says confidence is key. This statement is so very true! The books says envisioning the target goal is a great tool while implementing new ideas into your personal improvement plan. It’s so easy to do so… actually getting there is the problem. Change requires energy. Yet, today’s world doesn’t often leave us with an overflow of energy. To help choose change instead of familiar, envision the result of the goal you are working toward. Imagine yourself or your life as you want it to be—then choose a route to get you there. I always have done this, although I fully never get to where I want to be.. I know I’m inching toward the right direction, everyday.

No comments: