Thursday, August 19, 2010

count moments not months.





"The butterfly counts not the months but moments, and has time enough."

-Rabindranath Tagore



So often we chase the elusive concept of "more time." While we chase and run and hunt down more time, we lose the time we have now. This is a very real and scary thought. I have had days.. actually monthes where I feel there is not enough time. It goes on to say all we have now is this moment, and if we grasp it fully, it is enough. When we see tragedy in the world, we remember how valuable time really is. When we learn that someone has lost a loved one, for a moment or two we truly apppreciate those around us. But time and days speed up again, until the moments become months that are so often missed.
wrote this silly tired! I am off to talk with my wonderful friend Katie. Goodnight blogging world, youre awesome.


ps. I missed yesterday! so sorry.

No comments: