Monday, August 16, 2010

Be calm.


“People who look through keyholes are apt to get the idea that most things are keyhole shaped”
-Author unknown



It says what one person perceives to be very stressful can be motivational by someone else. Stress seems to be fairly subjective, controlled largely by perception.

She says the other day I was talking to my best friend about stress. My work pile seemed so overwhelming that I didn’t even know where to begin, and I felt like I would never get out from under. On that particular day, I hadn’t had much to sleep and had yet to put a healthy morsel in my mouth. To days later, that same work pile (which had actually grown) didn’t seem so intimidating! The stressor hasn’t changed, but her attitude did.

I needed todays quote. I have a lot going on.. And my pile just seems to be never ending but if I start to look at things differently, maybe, things will happen naturally and start to come together. Just do it. :-].

And always take care, take care, take care.

No comments: