Friday, January 9, 2009

reflections

Looking back on 2008 I don’t know if Ill miss much. I don’t think anything really was accomplished. I am in need of a new year and hopefully it will bring something great. I know that none of this is going to get done if I don’t change. I need to push myself..

Draw. Read. Paint. Write. Learn another language. Build a wardrobe. Make a portfolio for M.A.C. Move out. Give school everything I have (for once). Spend more time with people I love. Learn how to cook. Sew everyday. Paint. Design anything. Go for walks. Relax and stop worrying. Start piano lessons again. Drink less coffee. No gossip. Listen more. Learn patience. Travel. Be okay with being alone.


I know I have more…but this is a start, right? I will change.. Not only because I want to. I NEED TO. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

jaleh behtash said...

a lot of these goals are mine as well :) building a wardrobe, learning a language, moving out, learning how to cook.... relax haha

good luck : )