Friday, December 19, 2008

a breath of fresh air

So I didn’t really mean “remembering” to breath because it happens naturally but if it didn’t I would be in some kind of trouble. Speaking of trouble, I got another day off that was not supposed to happen, thank you weather. I actually would rather be working right now though.


Play List:
1 hot n cold katy perry
2 love story taylor swift
3 more adventurous rilo kiley
4 the absence of god rilo kiley
5 under the blacklight rilo kiley
6 tour self portrait sundowner
7 endless miles sundowner
8 do what you will chuck ragan
9 skinny boy amy millan
10 saeglopur sigur ros


I’ll do these playlist things every now and then. I love music! Rilo Kiley is a everyday must. Jenny Lewis’s voice is not only magical but she writes amazing lyrics. I don’t listen to Katy Perry or Taylor twift much but I suppose right now listening to different songs from what I usually prefer is I believe a breath of fresh air. Enjoy!

No comments: